You shall not assign, transfer, charge, sub-contract, create any trust over or deal in any other manner with these T&C all or any of your rights or obligations under these T&C.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, an agency or a relationship of employer and employee between you and us (Tasneem Naturel).
No person who is not a party to these T&C shall acquire any rights under it or be entitles to benefit from any of its terms even if that person has relied on any such term or has indicated to any party to these T&C assent to any such term.
These T&C (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysia Law. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contracts between us shall be made or conducted in the English / Malay language.
Tasneemnaturel.com.my is operated by Tasneem Business Legacy Sdn Bhd, a company registered with number 1243093-T, a registered company in Malaysia. The Website is operated by Tasneem Naturel with cooperation of Firesell, with office located at 11-G, Jalan Putra 2, Taman Putra Kajang, 43000 Kajang, Selangor.
You shall not in any way use the website or submit to us or to the website or to any user of the website anything which in any respects such as:
- Is in breach of any law, statute, regulation of any applicable jurisdiction;
- Is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful;
- Is inaccurate or out-of date;
- Maybe obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political;
- Impersonates any other person or body or misrepresents a relationship with any person;
- Hack into any other’s person propriety rights;
- Cause annoyance to other users;
- May infringe or breach the copyright or any intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trademark rights, and broadcasting rights) or any privacy or other rights of us or any third party;
- Send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material,
- Spam, or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this website;
- Is contrary to any specific rule or requirement that we stipulate on the website in relation to a particular part of the website or the website generally; or / and
- Involves your use, delivery or transmission of any viruses, unsolicited emails, Trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
Tasneem Naturel will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.Commentary and any other materials posted on the website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be places. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitors to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
INTELECTUAL PROPERTY, SOFTWARE AND CONTENT
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this website remain the property of Tasneem Business Legacy Sdn Bhd or its licensors and are protected by copyrights laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Tasneem Business Legacy Sdn Bhd and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are prohibited to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which neither appears on this website nor may use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by Tasneem Business Legacy Sdn Bhd or its licensors. Tasneem Naturel TM are trademark belonging to Tasneem Business Legacy Sdn Bhd. No license or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without the written permission of Tasneem Business Legacy Sdn Bhd.
LINKS TO OTHER SITE
This site may contain links to other sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. This email will only be acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
TERMS OF SALE
By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to the delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- In order / registration as Tasneem Business Legacy Sdn Bhd customer, you must be over 18years old and possess a valid credit or; and debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- If your order is accepted we will inform and notify you by email.
- When you placing an order, you undertake that all the details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised used of the credit or; and debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- Orders cannot be cancelled or amended after dispatch. At, any point after the parcel leaves the Storehouse with our courier, if you wish to cancel the order and receive your money back, you will be required to receive and return all goods associated with the parcel to us (which we will inspect first) or walk in to our physical boutique. Any stocks kept by the customer will not be refunded. For more information, kindly visit our Return and Refund Policy page here.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
1) Refund and exchange is not eligible for any purchases made.
2) However, if the item received is defected, you are eligible to exchange with the same new item.
3) Payment receipt is required for all return & exchange process.
4) The exchange will be accepted if these criterias are met:
- Item is in unworn condition, packaging is still intact.
- Item received within 2 working days from arrival package for local delivery and 4 days from arrival of package for international delivery.
Return does not meet any one of these criteria given, WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. In all fairness, kindly take note that Tasneem Naturel will NOT BE LIABLE for the return shipping fee. It will be borne by the customer.
4) Item is strictly one-to-one exchange basis – same product. If the product is out of stock, you can either alternatively;
- Exchange with the different product of same value.
- Exchange with the lower value item (no refund for price difference),
- Exchange with the higher value item (customer have to pay for the difference in prices)
5) Return process may take between 7-14 working days.
6) Any exchange or return from online purchases can only be initiated via our Customer Service line: 011-5660 5269
7) Return/Exchange policies are not ELIGIBLE for any SALES EVENT.
If you have received FAULTY/DEFECT
TASNEEM NATUREL should replace the item(s).
*exchange and return policies apply
**subject to stock availability
PRICE AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
We at Tasneem Business Legacy Sdn Bhd accept Visa, Mastercard, via Billplz and SenangPay. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept cash or cheques and do not offer credit accounts. The total cost of the order is the price of the products ordered plus the delivery charge. If you have paid on your debit or credit card, you will be charges once the order has been placed and we will email you to confirm once your order has transferred to the Storehouse and been fully processed for dispatch.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
We will not be held responsible for charges or interest added to your chosen credit or debit card after a purchase. Please take this into account before the purchase of goods and be aware that refunds can take up to 7 working days (Entire Malaysia) and up to 14 working days (International) from us receiving a returns parcel, as we will not be liable for charges or interest added during this time.
Further information for overseas customers
The actual price charges to overseas customers will be subject to the exchange rate applied by the customer’s credit or debit Card Company. Customers outside the Malaysia will also be liable for any customs/import duty, quotas, permits, product restrictions and other local requirements. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, therefore you are advised to check the latest applicable local requirements in your country before placing an order.
We have made every effort to display all products as accurately as possible. The colors of our products that appear on the website may differ to actual product depending on your monitor; we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery.
All size and measurements are approximate; however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Unless otherwise stated, sizes indicates are our standard measurements sizes (Asian’s measurements). Please refer to the size guide for clarification.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are inclusive of postage. Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order, we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items. If the order does process we shall notify you as soon as possible and refund the item which in unavailable.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit or debit card charged. If your credit or debit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately issue accredit card account in the amount of the charge.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Tasneem Business Legacy Sdn Bhd, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and; or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
Tasneem Business Legacy Sdn Bhd shall have the rights in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the services and; or any page of this website.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve dispute when they first arise; please let us know if you have any complaints or comments by contacting our Customer Care hotline: 011-5660 5269.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia Courts.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Tasneem Business Legacy Sdn Bhd. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effectively only if in writing and signed by a Director of Tasneem Business Legacy Sdn Bhd.