1. Expiry date for balms?
Once opened, lasts until one year. 2 years if still unopened.
2. According to instructions, Sleep Time Balm should be applied to both of feet’s sole. Is it okay if I apply on to one sole only?
We recommend you to apply the balm on both of sole for optimum effectiveness.
3. Is CF Rub is suitable for those who have sinus?
Yes, it is. The ingredients are formulated to help in treating sinus.
4. Are your balms truly effective for babies and kids?
Tasneem Naturel Balms are formulated with essential oils. We only use natural ingredients. Effectiveness rate depends on the body’s reaction towards the ingredients too.
5. How to store the balms optimally ?
You can store it in room temperature room.
6. How long is the effectiveness rate of Calm Time and Sleep Time Balm towards baby?
Our balms are not sleeping pills. They have no dangerous ingredients that may bring harm to the users. They are formulated with essential oils that are functioned to give healing effect, relaxing the nerves, stabilizes hormones. Hence, the users can get to sleep easier, sleep well throughout the night and wake up happily.
7. Why after I have applied CF Rub on my baby, he/she vomits frequently and the flu is watery?
Fret not, those are the effects after CF Rub balm application. CF Rub contains Eucalyptus Oil that helps to dilute mucus. Vomiting and watery flu are the ways of the body reacts to excrete the mucus.
8. Why I am not advisable to apply Sleep Time balm thickly on my baby?
Our Sleep Time balm contains Cedar wood Oil. Cedar wood Oil helps to reduce stress by stimulating the production of serotonin, and it can also elevate your mood. The oil ensure those two are stable. As for kids with sleeping trouble, these two hormones are usually unstable. We highly recommend you to apply the balm thinly to avoid the other hormone, which is the hormone to elevate mood increases hence makes them become more active.
9. Can I apply more than one balm simultaneously ?
Yes, you can. For balm with the same area of applications, you may apply either one.
10. What is the weight of your balm? How long it can lasts once started using?
Balm is 8 gram, balm + container 80 gram. Once used, the balm can lasts up to 2 months with frequent application.
11. Can the balm makes baby/kid feels hot after applied?
No, it will not.
12. Can newborn babies use these balms?
Yes, they can. The essential oils in our products have been diluted with carrier oil, almond oil. We also received good feedback from our existing customers who are on confinement period too.
13. Can G6PD babies use our products?
Yes, they can. Our ingredients are proven safe.
14. How about babies with eczema?
For babies with eczema, we strongly recommend you to conduct patch test on their skin first. You may first apply the balm on their forearm. Kindly wait for any reactions occurred within 24 hour. The body reactions is different for each baby. Some balms contain almond oil thus, not suitable with babies who are sensitive with almond oil. There are eczematic babies who are okay with our products..
15. Do you received certification from Ministry of Health Malaysia?
Yes, we do. Sleep Time: NOT 180903344 K Calm Time: NOT 180903431 K CF Rub: NOT 180903457 K T Rub: NOT 180903474 K Skeenz: NOT 180903466 K Lotion: NOT 190203348 K Head to Toe: NOT 190203327 K Massage Oil: NOT 190203332 K
16. Can pregnant women use these products?
Yes they can. Our ingredients are safe for pregnant women and brings no harm for the baby.
17. Newborn can use balms from Tasneem Naturel. How about premature babies?
We strongly DISCOURAGED premature babies (37 weeks and below) to use our balms. We are worried that the baby’s heart is not fully developed and might bring unknown effects to the babies.
18. Who can use Tasneem Naturel balms?
Our balms are suitable for all range of age.