Sweet Almond Oil :
- For skin in need of clean and natural nourishment as a moisturizer or for massage. It can be used for eczema treatment.
Jojoba Oil :
- Jojoba oil is a humectant ingredient Trusted Source. This means that it works to seal your skin with a protective barrier to keep it from losing moisture. This may help prevent bacterial infections, acne, and dandruff from forming.
Lavender Oil :
- Relieve stress and exhaustion in kids and promote good sleep.
- Anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties make it effective in treating sunburns and cuts as well.
- Calming and sedative effects.
- Help to relax a fussy baby and encourage sleep.
- Can also be used on insect bites and to reduce itchiness.
Rosemary Oil :
- Rosemary oil is a common variety you can purchase and use as a home remedy. The oil’s health uses range from antioxidant benefits and anti-inflamation to memory enchancement and more.
Lemon Oil :
- Uplifts mood and energy.
- Great for a post-nap wakeup call.
- Promotes better focus.
- Strengthens sense of emotional security.
Eucalyptus Oil :
- Ability to treat respiratory disorders and congestion.
- Good remedy for bronchitis, tuberculosis, respiratory tract infections, etc.
- It also has anti-viral properties and is highly effective to treat fevers in children.