- High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin.
- Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Has relaxing effect.
- Promotes restful sleep.
- Encourages positive mood.
- Minimises inflammation.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Reduces blood pressures.
- A calming oil.
- It has a warming effect on skin.
- Provides soothing massage.
- Uplifting mood.
- Has skin-cleansing properties.
- May reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Relieves respiratory conditions.
- Encourages skin regeneration.
- Facilitates proper digestion.
- Can be beneficial for babies who have trouble sleeping.
- Chamomile has natural soothing effects and is traditionally used to treat insomnia in babies and adults.
- Help anxiety and depression, and can uplift a fussy baby’s spirits.