Olive Oil :
- Olive oil facilitates regeneration of skin tissues and keeps your skin toned.
- Regular massage helps to keep baby’s bone and muscles strong along with maintaining your baby’s skin tone.
- It is well known for keep baby’s skin healthy, shiny and smooth. It moisturizes baby’s skin well
- It helps the babies sleep better and prevent gas.
Peppermint Oil :
- It can ease indigestion and instances of irritable bowel syndrome in children.
- It can also be used for muscle pain, colds and rashes caused by allergies.
Ginger Root Oil :
- Ginger root oil has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Widely used as a digestive aid for stomach discomfort
Sweet Almond Oil :
- For skin in need of clean and natural nourishment, as a moisturizer or for massage.
- It can be used for eczema treatment.
Kaffir Lime Peel Oil :
- Help reduce the effect of stress and anxiety issues.
- Help with respiratory issues, such as bronchitis, viral infections like colds, coughs, and the flu.
- The powerful antioxidant properties will help reduce swelling and pain.
Lemongrass Oil :
- Helps relieve pain in muscles and joints.
- Boosts self-esteem, confidence, hope and mental strength, and it uplifts spirits and fights depression.
- The antiseptic properties of Lemongrass Oil make it a good application for external and internal wounds.
- Has antipyretic properties that helps to bring down high fever.
- Help increase urination and helps clean out the kidneys.
Blue Gum Oil :
- Treats asthma and other respiratory problems.
- Clears lungs and reduces inflammation.
- Promotes faster healing of wounds, cuts and sores.
- Treats lice and skin infection.
- Effective in lowering joint and muscle pain.