- Relieve stress and exhaustion in kids and promote good sleep.
- Anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties make it effective in treating sunburns and cuts as well.
- Calming and sedative effects.
- Help to relax a fussy baby and encourage sleep.
- Can also be used on insect bites and to reduce itchiness.
- Can be beneficial for babies who have trouble sleeping.
- It has natural soothing effects and is traditionally used to treat insomnia in babies and adults.
- Chamomile, along with lavender, can relieve symptoms of colic.
- Chamomile has also been shown to help anxiety and depression, and can uplift a fussy baby’s spirits.
- Has relaxing effect.
- Promotes restful sleep.
- Encourages positive mood.
Tea Tree Oil:
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial which can help cure cuts, burns or even act as an effective repellent for bugs and mosquitoes.
- Tea tree is a natural antimicrobial, anti-fungal, and disinfectant.
- Tea tree is a stronger oil that can be harsh on the skin.
- Helps to reduce or eliminate airborne bacteria.
- Promotes easier breathing by helping to clear or reduce mucus that causes congestion.
Lemon Oil :
- Uplifts mood and energy.
- Great for a post-nap wakeup call.
- Promotes better focus.
- Strengthens sense of emotional security.