- It has astringent and antiseptic properties that can heal cuts, wounds and other bruises effectively.
- It can help increase concentration, decrease stress and calm hyperactive babies.
- Relieve stress and exhaustion in kids and promote good sleep.
- Anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties make it effective in treating sunburns and cuts as well.
- Calming and sedative effects.
- Help to relax a fussy baby and encourage sleep.
- Can also be used on insect bites and to reduce itchiness.
- Uplifts energy.
- Promotes a sense of tranquility.
- Helps to keep the body cool when experiencing high temperatures.
- Strengthens sense of emotional security.
- Can be beneficial for babies who have trouble sleeping.
- It has natural soothing effects and is traditionally used to treat insomnia in babies and adults.
- Chamomile, along with lavender, can relieve symptoms of colic.
- Chamomile has also been shown to help anxiety and depression, and can uplift a fussy baby’s spirits.
- Has relaxing effect.
- Promotes restful sleep.
- Encourages positive mood.
- Uplifting mood.
- Has skin-cleansing properties.
- May reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Relieves respiratory conditions.
- Encourages skin regeneration.
- Facilitates proper digestion.
- Improving blood flow.
- Energizes the mood.
- Reduce risk of nerve damage.