- Relieve stress and exhaustion in kids and promote good sleep.
- Anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties make it effective in treating sunburns and cuts as well.
- Calming and sedative effects.
- Help to relax a fussy baby and encourage sleep.
- Can also be used on insect bites and to reduce itchiness.
- Uplifts mood and energy.
- Great for a post-nap wakeup call.
- Promotes better focus.
- Strengthens sense of emotional security.
- Has relaxing effect.
- Promotes restful sleep.
- Encourages positive mood.
- Ability to treat respiratory disorders and congestion.
- Good remedy for bronchitis, tuberculosis, respiratory tract infections, etc.
- It also has anti-viral properties and is highly effective to treat fevers in children.
Tea Tree :
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial which can help cure cuts, burns or even act as an effective repellent for bugs and mosquitoes.
- Tea tree is a natural antimicrobial, antifungal, and disinfectant.
- Tea tree is a stronger oil that can be harsh on the skin.
- Helps to reduce or eliminate airborne bacteria.
- Promotes easier breathing by helping to clear or reduce mucus that causes congestion.
- Help reduce joint inflammation caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- This oil can be used to moisturise the skin and prevent dryness and scaling.
- Since it can help in cell regeneration, it can keep the tissues healthy and also facilitate the recovery of wounds and cuts.